Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour

Updates

La temporada de lluvias continúa vigente en la frontera y con ello las probabilidades siguen vigentes. La humedad en el ambiente registra un clima bochornoso y caluroso a pesar de no grabar las temperaturas de la canícula que esta a 3 días de su termino. Esta tarde 34ºC con brisa.

Here are the Official Temperatures for Friday, July 30th, 2021 for El Paso, TX. Only 1° below my Forecast Low, 69°at 5:40 A.M.. ⭐Hit my Forecast High of 92° 3:59 P.M.. Mainly Sunny & a 10% late day rain chance & a hotter 94° today! Puffy Clouds & a 20% Rain tonight & a 69° low.

These are the record and average temperatures for today Saturday, July 31st, 2021. Our maximum average temperature high is in the 95º F mark and the minimum average of 73ºF. Today we have 13 hours with 41 minutes and 30 seconds of sunlight and the moonrise at 12:18 AM with a phase currently on WA...

Read More

The Mesilla Valley heats into the low 90's before the clouds grow & some area rain showers & storms roll in later today! More numerous storms tomorrow! Mainly Sunny & a 10% late day rain chance & a hot 92° today in Las Cruces! Puffy Clouds & a 20% Rain tonight & a 66° low.

A hotter 94° Saturday with a 20% chance of evening area storms. A 30% storm chance Sunday with a 93° high. A 50% storm chance & a 88° high Monday. Scattered storms again late Tuesday with a 89° high. A 30% rain chance Wednesday & 89°. A high of 90° a 20% late day rain chance.
🚙🚘🚗The Best Deal...

Read More

CHALLENGE OF THE DAY
Find the ping-pong paddles without a ball
🧠TELEVISA NEWS
Ping-pong is a discipline of the Olympic Games.

The United States Drought Monitor and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration determinate an ABNORMALLY DRY DROUGHT for the region. An abnormally dry drought means producers begin supplemental feeding for livestock, planting is postponed; forage germination is stunted; hay cutting is ...

Read More

The humid air are high enough levels to build up P.M. clouds & pop up a few area rain showers & area storms. Breezy easterly winds, gusty on the Westside of the hills. P/Cloudy, breezy & a 10% rain chance & 92° in El Paso today! P/Cloudy, breezy a 10% Rain tonight & a 72° low.

El monzón sigue trayendo al estado de Chihuahua bastante nubosidad para tener cielos de parcial a mayormente nublados; y con la posibilidad de tormentas eléctricas y lluvias dispersas de ligeras a moderadas en gran parte del territorio. Hoy, viento ligero a moderado. 25ºc a 37ºC.


Testimonials

a year ago
LOVE THE COOKING SECTION AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT. VERY HUMBLE AND INNOVATIVE PEOPLE. HOPE THEY STAY FOREVER TEACHING US WITH NEW WAYS OF PREPARING AND TAKING CARE OF OUR LIVES AND ENVIROMENT.
- Ophelia V
a year ago
Very accurate and positive social media platform. I like their posts and most of all the professional look of their weather graphics, they are better than TV. Chuck DeBroder is always innovating.
- Vianney A

Daily Weather Forecast

At Chuck DeBroder.com we dedicate to forecast the weather with professionalism. All forecasting is do it based in science. We are proud to tell the public that we have up 98% forecasting accuracy. Plus we have contests, blogs, interviews with notable people of the community and famous people as well and give community service to the area.

Contact Us

Contact

Call now
  • (915) 203-3007
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.